Story Archives Of April 2008

Page 4 sur 15 Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Suivant

Re: Story Archives Of April 2008

Message  Guest le Lun Avr 07, 2008 7:12 am

After getting theblack box i walk to eridana and say " we need to get this back to OZ"

Invité

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Message  Setsuna F. Seiei le Lun Avr 07, 2008 7:14 am

inside wu fays head- finaly i got rid of that old withc
i started to to pilot my suit making walk north....and at the same time being extra careful not to do damage to the base...
Setsuna F. Seiei
Admin
Admin

Pilot profiled
Fotitude Save:
200/200  (200/200)
Will Save:
200/200  (200/200)
Reflexe Save:
200/200  (200/200)

Message  Tieria Erde le Lun Avr 07, 2008 7:23 am

Alive a écrit:After getting theblack box i walk to eridana and say " we need to get this back to OZ"

GM Note-OZ you know nothing about OZ. All you know is that a new organisation called OZ is in place and it not the OMNI. So you can't influance your character to do something that would get is mission is life and is Militairy base in jeopardy. So don't think about that. your character is inside a mobile suit after a fight before doing anything and posting something think of the position of your character. Do you really think that a memeber of the OMNI militairy force would go to a unknown organisation and give all y know just like that.

They are maybe the one reasponsable for they attack on that base and also the one that send you to your deaf you would only get killed in getting back there. think 2 before postingand is it the best action because i could inteprete that like what you character what to do.

Eriadna- You know that organisation(your from the OMNI i don't think that where all going to be welcome there it a privet militairy organisation if where set to be all against there way they will shout us in sith. We have the space elevator here maybe we should go back to Mars there we certain to have everything back to safety and you have nothing to fearwere not military but a police organisation to protect the mars citizen from the earth bad habbit agains't us. So if you come with me there will be no probleme.

Daniel-I have no probleme with that seing Mars agains would make all the wild for me. we could after that come back to earth and say that we had trouble getting back to Zaft base what do you think Shinta want a little time off we may ge soemthing great for are mobile suit there
Tieria Erde
ZETA Head Master
ZETA Head Master

Pilot profiled
Fotitude Save:
200/200  (200/200)
Will Save:
200/200  (200/200)
Reflexe Save:
200/200  (200/200)

Message  Guest le Lun Avr 07, 2008 8:09 am

yup, great idea, but what shall i do with the black box?

Invité

Message  Guest le Lun Avr 07, 2008 8:14 am

After finishing the burial ground for Izak and saluting it for a full minute

"I would say yes but it shall be extremely slow unless i get a faster suit, this is a class b trader, not for speed, nor combat."

"I say we should first look in the hangar for any suits that still work, then yes we may go".

Invité

Message  Guest le Lun Avr 07, 2008 9:05 am

(meanwhile)

"aw man, break time, finially"
she colapses into a chair after working for almost 24 hours straight on her special new project
"Man i need a vacation or something. or at least some fresh air for once. i need to get out of this freakin' dome"

Invité

Message  Tieria Erde le Mar Avr 08, 2008 4:19 am

Envy a écrit:(meanwhile)

"aw man, break time, finially"
she colapses into a chair after working for almost 24 hours straight on her special new project
"Man i need a vacation or something. or at least some fresh air for once. i need to get out of this freakin' dome"

CONCEPT Envy

GM Note-Yeaaaaah. Him glad to se that your back in the game i have been waithing for you first Post for almost 2 weeks know but don't worry and let's get started.

During your life on Mars life has been a peacefull time. No wars, no violance but. After 2 year everything has changed the wars bettween the coordonator and the OMNI has started the Mars colony C-3 whas under thet OMNI controled during that time they have abused of the Marsien population mining capacity the workeress where almost working for free at they END of the first war. Then OMNI accepted a ZAFT outpost. But with they attack on ZAFT during the second War ZAFT toke over Mars. But today mars is free from that control a privet united called the ZETA was built making the first Marsien militairy defense force and protection system. they are mostly police officer's.

You work right now on a cybernetique project with Artificia Intelligence on the CONCEPT main office complexe. That some Hangars close to the Jefferson Tower near the main pylone of the C-3 colony where you have been living for almost 5 years now.

Your at the window of the cafeteria waithing for you break to END. Kevin Majore your boss come in and put a leter in front of you.
Kevin-Congradulation Miss. Aburame you just got nomineted to received a nobel price.

(GM info about your situation in Mars-Yes your a get engineer Envy. But you never actuely touch engine you only seen Spec and calculation, you know that it for some new prototype of robotique robot that will be use to do human durdie work for them. Specialy that the model of android ars mostly made of women spec cause on mars surface there is majority of men there a little of 1 women for /50 men on the population event inside the colonie.)

Kevin-You had been place in the name of the company workeress to win the price and you won. So here is the information. Aye if you can do something for me and get a package done at the MMPD(Mars Militairy Police Departement) it at my name. Lucky you will get the chance to go to Saint-Lowell. And take time to take some sun you look pale.

ZETA Alive and darkstar

Eriadna-Just connect the black box to your internal computer inside you MS you would be able to get info about how sended the mobile suit. it called getting INTEL about your ennemy if they are ennemy that is.

Daniel-I hate that just got assigned to are first mission and look what is appening well. Shinta let forget about this. Are base is destroyed and ther nobody else anywhere we have to make decision on are own. i had the mission to take this guy's out if there was trouble and fallow him.(He point at Alistor MS)

Daniel-I will fallow you we have nothing more here but dust and sand. good ideas to take the Space elevator it will be a great way to get back to your home but what could we do back there.

Eriadna-I know that Zeta is looking for find pilot and recrut if your interested that is you can keep you allegence to Zaft and OMNI in Mars Coordonator and Naturel live in peace with they Second a android type of mecanics that is almost everywhere on Mars him certain that you will fite nicely there. but you will be free to leave when you want.
Tieria Erde
ZETA Head Master
ZETA Head Master

Pilot profiled
Fotitude Save:
200/200  (200/200)
Will Save:
200/200  (200/200)
Reflexe Save:
200/200  (200/200)

Message  Guest le Mar Avr 08, 2008 7:27 am

I connect up the black box and a whole list of info pops up.

Invité

Message  Setsuna F. Seiei le Mar Avr 08, 2008 7:48 am

after days of non stop walking i had finally reach the guarrilas camp...i've change to non military clothes to keep me from getting n trouble...

-GM can you give me details of the area and how it looks....
Setsuna F. Seiei
Admin
Admin

Pilot profiled
Fotitude Save:
200/200  (200/200)
Will Save:
200/200  (200/200)
Reflexe Save:
200/200  (200/200)

Message  Tieria Erde le Mar Avr 08, 2008 5:22 pm

Alive a écrit:I connect up the black box and a whole list of info pops up.

ZETA Alive, darkstar.

You see lot`s of information at once but one thing come up most of the time.

The Name Conception and Zaft. You also notice that the mission board of this united started in orbit yes the cybernatique ceribral cortex of this geant robot got activeted in space that mean this suit have atmospherique entre capacity.
You also get info on there hability tp transforme into a Neo-Bird mode if you don`t know what it mean it means that this suit can transforme into space fighter aircraft.

Eridana-So want it saying.

But you see that the MS where also ordered by Zaft(it mean`s that Zaft atack it own militairy base maybe to blame it on a other organisation) You don`t know that but it something that you could come up with a reason to this attack.

Guerrila Darksword

You received a tump up for your success in getting there and nothing more

Description-You have arrived at the Equatorial water it a little county near Panama. Panama his and abandonned militairy base that zaft concered from OMNI during the first war. But Zaft had no objective in capturing that base. But during the fall of Junius 7 Many old members of all the militairy force rage wars to take back controle of the american continent`s but right now there is no OMNI, OZ, ZAFT or ORB forces present each time a rescuing troupe get deploide there it getting attack and the troupe fall back. it a total anarchic marshal law has been declare after the fall of Junius 7 forme there the great american continent never got back on is feet.

The leader of the Guerrila Zandor Morita. Is know for is work during the first war. Some intel token from Zaft would suggest that this men is the engineer behind the contruction ot the Freedom and the Justice gundam and monstly of the base X00A type serie mobule suit.

It a great militairy commander and a general in tactical militairy strike. He has succede in destroying the new-Edward base the last OMNI base that was sitting in the Arizona state. It was the last OMNI base out there the reason for the OMNI to be gone right now. Except for you and Alistor(Alive).

You have reach Palmas Belias it in 3000miles south west from the Panama canal it a little fishing town(I have toke the liberty to hide your mobile suit inside a carriere truck to not get your self to mush notice in your arrival. if you would have come with you mobile suit and landed i think your would have been killed really fast anyway let get back to the action)

You don`t have information about the exact location of the Nemtra guerrila base is you will have to get they information on your own.
Tieria Erde
ZETA Head Master
ZETA Head Master

Pilot profiled
Fotitude Save:
200/200  (200/200)
Will Save:
200/200  (200/200)
Reflexe Save:
200/200  (200/200)

Message  Guest le Mar Avr 08, 2008 10:32 pm

well lets see....tranforming gundam from zaft attacks zaft...no theres a new one...if this is true there must have been someone or something in the base that was dangerous, and for the same reason we should get to mars...anyone found any useful remains?

Invité

Message  Setsuna F. Seiei le Mer Avr 09, 2008 2:18 am

i got in truck with my secret mobile suit on the back cover with alot of rags, and it pretty much look like i was a transpoter that tranfer goods....
"k then the first guy i was told to find was a scientist name Zandor Morita an awesome scientist that can help me do repairs to my mobile suit... he is all the leader of all the guirrelas..and responsible for the destruction of the last Omni base...but were can i find him"
-i park my truck away from human activities and double check that my mobile suit was completely cover...also took the key with me so just in case they are able to find they can't pilot it....then i when off asking people i they knew were i can find Zandor Morita....
Setsuna F. Seiei
Admin
Admin

Pilot profiled
Fotitude Save:
200/200  (200/200)
Will Save:
200/200  (200/200)
Reflexe Save:
200/200  (200/200)

Message  Tieria Erde le Mer Avr 09, 2008 2:29 am

Alive a écrit:well lets see....tranforming gundam from zaft attacks zaft...no theres a new one...if this is true there must have been someone or something in the base that was dangerous, and for the same reason we should get to mars...anyone found any useful remains?

Zeta Alive, Darkstar

Daniel-Well lets got take a look at the space hangars i think it they only place that still intact from they attack.

Eriadna-It also they only space center of ZAFT on earth it was the main reaon they conquered it in the past.

Daniel advance with is MS thourd the space complexe.

Daniel-Aye Shinta are you comming and drag the MS of izak with you we may get out of it part for are MS.

Guerrila-Darksword

After a day of search you figured out that it will not be easy everybody know that your a new guy and they don't actuely trust you the town that you have arrived is really small you may have the hability to leave it with yout stuck and after part way with your mobile suit. But know this your mobile suit as a number of time that you can operated it so be carefull with how much you used it.
Tieria Erde
ZETA Head Master
ZETA Head Master

Pilot profiled
Fotitude Save:
200/200  (200/200)
Will Save:
200/200  (200/200)
Reflexe Save:
200/200  (200/200)

Message  Setsuna F. Seiei le Mer Avr 09, 2008 2:32 am

"dam i can just leave just because people dont trust me....i know i volunteer and help the the town people in many of there work, and i might meet sme one that can cough off the information...."

-i started to search for a place that needed someone to help them out...no pay but just for service...for the people and the town...
Setsuna F. Seiei
Admin
Admin

Pilot profiled
Fotitude Save:
200/200  (200/200)
Will Save:
200/200  (200/200)
Reflexe Save:
200/200  (200/200)

Message  Tieria Erde le Mer Avr 09, 2008 2:46 am

Darksword a écrit:"dam i can just leave just because people dont trust me....i know i volunteer and help the the town people in many of there work, and i might meet sme one that can cough off the information...."

-i started to search for a place that needed someone to help them out...no pay but just for service...for the people and the town...

You find your self a little job that need you to take some marchandise to the Panama Canal in exchanged for more stuff back. It like trading stuff forstuff that they need.
Tieria Erde
ZETA Head Master
ZETA Head Master

Pilot profiled
Fotitude Save:
200/200  (200/200)
Will Save:
200/200  (200/200)
Reflexe Save:
200/200  (200/200)

Message  Setsuna F. Seiei le Mer Avr 09, 2008 2:52 am

i got in the truck and drove to the panama canal to exchange te merchandise...it took me a while but i had finally arrive...
Setsuna F. Seiei
Admin
Admin

Pilot profiled
Fotitude Save:
200/200  (200/200)
Will Save:
200/200  (200/200)
Reflexe Save:
200/200  (200/200)

Message  Tieria Erde le Mer Avr 09, 2008 2:59 am

Darksword a écrit:i got in the truck and drove to the panama canal to exchange te merchandise...it took me a while but i had finally arrive...

It toke you almost a day to arrived there. But before you see the little canal town you see smoke comming out of the forest. The road your taking is getting your near the ocean and by driving in a little road beside a cliff near the water the forst is in they other site(Your driving in the south east direction the oceans in at your left and the forest at your right. You can hear as you approche gun fire and when you lok you see and helicopter passing by.
Tieria Erde
ZETA Head Master
ZETA Head Master

Pilot profiled
Fotitude Save:
200/200  (200/200)
Will Save:
200/200  (200/200)
Reflexe Save:
200/200  (200/200)

Message  Setsuna F. Seiei le Mer Avr 09, 2008 3:04 am

i park and hid the truck...unfortunaly i had forgotten my mobile suit...and i couldnt drive back just t get it...
i got ma gun that i had boughten ina little gun store while coming over here....i went of investigating the scene...but being extra careful not to get near...
Setsuna F. Seiei
Admin
Admin

Pilot profiled
Fotitude Save:
200/200  (200/200)
Will Save:
200/200  (200/200)
Reflexe Save:
200/200  (200/200)

Message  Tieria Erde le Mer Avr 09, 2008 3:44 am

Darksword a écrit:i park and hid the truck...unfortunaly i had forgotten my mobile suit...and i couldnt drive back just t get it...
i got ma gun that i had boughten ina little gun store while coming over here....i went of investigating the scene...but being extra careful not to get near...

you got a hand gun for you personnel protection inside you mobile suit no need to buy one.

Guerrila darksword

ok you got out. with a gun in your hands.

The Helicopter see you and your truck you see that event if your not part of the force that is attacking the helicopter launch 2 HE missile at your direction like you got off your truck your lucky it exploded after receiving the missile. maybe if you would have hid you truck it might have not been shot down but well it like that but. they Helicopter make a round and it look like it fighting peopl inside the forest you se a rocket paste near the aircraft that dodge the projectile. You also see that there is more fighting and hear that goes on inside the forest.

Voix-You don't move are you with the Zeon forces. Answer me or i will shout you and leave you here to die!

You see that it a men with is face cover with a red bandena on is mouth. I is not allone there is 3 heavily armed guy's coming with him aiming at you with what seam to be AK-47 weapone's from the 20e century.
Tieria Erde
ZETA Head Master
ZETA Head Master

Pilot profiled
Fotitude Save:
200/200  (200/200)
Will Save:
200/200  (200/200)
Reflexe Save:
200/200  (200/200)

Message  Setsuna F. Seiei le Mer Avr 09, 2008 3:58 am

"No im no Zeon soldier, i volunteer to tranport some goods but unfortunately a helicopter destroy my truck"
Setsuna F. Seiei
Admin
Admin

Pilot profiled
Fotitude Save:
200/200  (200/200)
Will Save:
200/200  (200/200)
Reflexe Save:
200/200  (200/200)

Message  Tieria Erde le Mer Avr 09, 2008 4:05 am

Darksword a écrit:"No im no Zeon soldier, i volunteer to tranport some goods but unfortunately a helicopter destroy my truck"

Men-No mather how you are come with us if you don't what to die.

The men surround you and force you to fallow you could tire getting away but it would be a good way to and you life. if that what you want that is.
Tieria Erde
ZETA Head Master
ZETA Head Master

Pilot profiled
Fotitude Save:
200/200  (200/200)
Will Save:
200/200  (200/200)
Reflexe Save:
200/200  (200/200)

Message  Setsuna F. Seiei le Mer Avr 09, 2008 4:07 am

"k ill follow u...lead the way"
Setsuna F. Seiei
Admin
Admin

Pilot profiled
Fotitude Save:
200/200  (200/200)
Will Save:
200/200  (200/200)
Reflexe Save:
200/200  (200/200)

Message  Tieria Erde le Mer Avr 09, 2008 4:22 am

Darksword a écrit:"k ill follow u...lead the way"

Men-Before but this on your head.

He give you a black bag and is asking you to put in and your head. maybe they don't want you to see where your going.

Men-Search him and disarme him he must have a weapone to defend him self nobody is crazy to take that road without army them self first.

You get search on of the soldier found you hand gun.

You Got sit in a table there a men in a chair(Do you remember that scene in gundam i have take it from 08TH MS Team) It a old men that seam to be watching you. and your Weapone is in is hand.

Old Men-So your a OZ soldier that i can see why are you here.
Tieria Erde
ZETA Head Master
ZETA Head Master

Pilot profiled
Fotitude Save:
200/200  (200/200)
Will Save:
200/200  (200/200)
Reflexe Save:
200/200  (200/200)

Message  Setsuna F. Seiei le Mer Avr 09, 2008 4:24 am

"an oz soldier i dont know what yur talking about old men....the name is William Hunter"
Setsuna F. Seiei
Admin
Admin

Pilot profiled
Fotitude Save:
200/200  (200/200)
Will Save:
200/200  (200/200)
Reflexe Save:
200/200  (200/200)

Message  Tieria Erde le Mer Avr 09, 2008 4:43 am

Darksword a écrit:"an oz soldier i dont know what yur talking about old men....the name is William Hunter"

Old Men-Well mister William Hunter(Haha i just remember where that name come from Pirate of the Carabian's hahahaha sorry it to funny) you weapone is a brand new model from the OZ organisation tou can only get that if you have been your self inside the OZ army. You may tried to fool us like you want but it doesn't work and beside i am in need of tallented mobile suit pilot. We know that you came here with a new type mobile suit.

The ZEON is a Zaft guerrila groupe that base it self on the New Edward Base. We have info from different militairy group that served in that base during the OMNI that there is a underground secret laboratory that Earth Federation the Ancestor of the OMNI was conducted experemant with the gene faction you know that the making of Coordonator some say that there a secret for super advance soldier. You can take normal naturel and give them the seam hability of this so called Coordonator.

So you can stay quiet about you identity mister Wu Fay Chang(GM Note-Yes event with you new identity you forgot that beying chiness not helping your cover) Or join us and get rided of this Coordonator. Him also a old member of the OMNI after they abandonned use here like they abandonne all the naturel from earth when they get that war going.

Your a OZ soldier. And maybe a OMNI old member so it most get your interest high. if you want

(new named for the ID of Wu Fay=<Jack Black> no just kiding <Nickolas Ion> is Wu Fay hiding identity now)
Tieria Erde
ZETA Head Master
ZETA Head Master

Pilot profiled
Fotitude Save:
200/200  (200/200)
Will Save:
200/200  (200/200)
Reflexe Save:
200/200  (200/200)