Story Archives Of April 2008

Page 13 sur 15 Précédent  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Suivant

Re: Story Archives Of April 2008

Message  Setsuna F. Seiei le Dim Avr 20, 2008 5:06 am

"wll something that u can put in yur mouth and are able to cew and it taste good and it smells good and it looks good...'
-saliva is coming down my mouth
Setsuna F. Seiei
Admin
Admin

Pilot profiled
Fotitude Save:
200/200  (200/200)
Will Save:
200/200  (200/200)
Reflexe Save:
200/200  (200/200)

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Message  Tieria Erde le Dim Avr 20, 2008 5:08 am

Darksword a écrit:"wll something that u can put in yur mouth and are able to cew and it taste good and it smells good and it looks good...'
-saliva is coming down my mouth

Ali-there was some canne of something inside the barne if you would have look closer next to the inside door closess wall on the right. But how could you but stuff like that in your mouth it so fillfy and it smell's bad.
Tieria Erde
ZETA Head Master
ZETA Head Master

Pilot profiled
Fotitude Save:
200/200  (200/200)
Will Save:
200/200  (200/200)
Reflexe Save:
200/200  (200/200)

Message  Setsuna F. Seiei le Dim Avr 20, 2008 5:11 am

-i run to the food ignoring Ali

"is it dis one....??"

-takes a strong bite..
Setsuna F. Seiei
Admin
Admin

Pilot profiled
Fotitude Save:
200/200  (200/200)
Will Save:
200/200  (200/200)
Reflexe Save:
200/200  (200/200)

Message  Tieria Erde le Dim Avr 20, 2008 5:18 am

Darksword a écrit:-i run to the food ignoring Ali

"is it dis one....??"

-takes a strong bite..

Yes it food that you eating right now. Some canne food maybe some stake pilled maybe the ex owner of this place.

Ali-Him going to make some adjustement to the Straka Computer to make least faster. i have trouble keeping it in speed with you during are long trip's. You to slow for the Straka so i must makethis now to be more conferreble when him piloting beside you.
Tieria Erde
ZETA Head Master
ZETA Head Master

Pilot profiled
Fotitude Save:
200/200  (200/200)
Will Save:
200/200  (200/200)
Reflexe Save:
200/200  (200/200)

Message  Guest le Dim Avr 20, 2008 5:54 am

"oh great... engage thrusters"

at a high velocity I go in a general direction looking at destroyed tanks and suits.
I keep my eyes on my radar so that i cannot be snuck up upon.

i find the handgun and strap it to the left side of my chest.

Invité

Message  Guest le Dim Avr 20, 2008 5:57 am

as soon as my reflexes allow me to i tackle daniel to the ground keeping my head down but covering him, hoping to take the hit.

Invité

Message  Tieria Erde le Dim Avr 20, 2008 6:11 am

darkstar a écrit:"oh great... engage thrusters"

at a high velocity I go in a general direction looking at destroyed tanks and suits.
I keep my eyes on my radar so that i cannot be snuck up upon.

i find the handgun and strap it to the left side of my chest.

New-Edward

In moving arround you finaly cross a mobils suit with Yellow and briet color that is flashing with the help of the burning sun. It basicly waithing there alone. It black wing gave it a demoness look.

It doing nothing but standing there alone. The wind make the sand dust move arround and past through it. A sand storm getting up.

GM note-The fall of junius-7 as made some naturel event and also some land vegetation to grow at very different places. The Arizona Desert now is being producing some major sand storm. Like in the Sahara. and some tropical plan's where in the californie area also during darksword region.

Plant's

Daniel basicly dodge in a fast movement it was lighting fast and shot two men in what seam to be only one shot. Is only a recrut he sayed. How a recrut could make such a nice shot and really precise. the last one retreat making some bad commente's

Daniel-Loussez not so strong how are we.

the 3 men are dead.

Sakura-You killed them.

Daniel-It was them or us. Like you sayed before sometime we most do some choice in life. In protection use from them i was actuely saving maybe billion of people from diing. With the 2 right here. And it saved us from deaft.

Old Shack

Ali-Wu Fay let go we have more travelle to do.

Yes it morning again. And you suit has been totaly recharge for the trip.
Tieria Erde
ZETA Head Master
ZETA Head Master

Pilot profiled
Fotitude Save:
200/200  (200/200)
Will Save:
200/200  (200/200)
Reflexe Save:
200/200  (200/200)

Message  Guest le Dim Avr 20, 2008 12:44 pm

over comms -----

"anyone there? i repeat someone please respond!"

weapons and thrusters at the ready

to GM-----could you please send me the specs on my suit?

Invité

Message  Guest le Dim Avr 20, 2008 12:55 pm

i run over to the third man and pick up his gun and hide it in my belt behind my jacket, i also search the bodies for anything else they may have. "what's this"?

Invité

Message  Tieria Erde le Dim Avr 20, 2008 4:51 pm

darkstar a écrit:over comms -----

"anyone there? i repeat someone please respond!"

weapons and thrusters at the ready

to GM-----could you please send me the specs on my suit?

That Yellow suit have disapeared it toke you a second to look somewhere else and to actived you radio and it gone. Well you don't see it anymore. Youdon't know if it still out there right now.

GM note-I have send you the spec by PM

by Alive on Sun Apr 20, 2008 11:55 am

i run over to the third man and pick up his gun and hide it in my belt behind my jacket, i also search the bodies for anything else they may have. "what's this"?

GM note-I don't know where you find the third men but he was gone if you read carefully. It okay the first one add a gun so you can pick it up.

Plant's

Sakura-Why did you came back didn't sayed that you had something really important to do.

Daniel-Actuely the important thing we have to do is protecting you right now. And where in trouble as well for having to shout this guy's and also with are transport. So basicly we want to ask you for some help if you can.

Sakura-I don't mind helping you out i don't like the way you have handle this man but i must admited that there where not here to do good needer. So okay what do you need. Some shelter a place to stay.

Alistor discovers that this man are and where Zaft soldier but why did they tried to attack all of you for getting to Sakura wasen't this could have been a attempte to kidnappe her by the Zaft forces to force a earth and Zaft war again.

New-Edward

Well that suit is gone. it had to have heard you talking in the radio it procemetty was to near to mise it.

But with that sand storm coming maybe that suit hide it self somewhere to protecte it self from the burning sand that is coming.

GM Note for everybody-Sand and sand storm are really bad for Mobile Suit engine event if you have some sand filters it burned out the engine. So basicly if darkstar doesn't hide him self from that sand it might blow is engine.
Tieria Erde
ZETA Head Master
ZETA Head Master

Pilot profiled
Fotitude Save:
200/200  (200/200)
Will Save:
200/200  (200/200)
Reflexe Save:
200/200  (200/200)

Message  Guest le Lun Avr 21, 2008 1:36 am

" damn it! sandstorm! hehe i know just what to do..."

i start moving around and piling up old broken suits and tanks and in a vert short time i hace a safe spot to hide from the sandstorm.

Invité

Message  Guest le Lun Avr 21, 2008 1:50 am

sakura, we need to go NOW. the authorities will be here soon and i dont intend to be around when they get here.

Invité

Message  Tieria Erde le Lun Avr 21, 2008 3:24 am

darkstar a écrit:" damn it! sandstorm! hehe i know just what to do..."

i start moving around and piling up old broken suits and tanks and in a vert short time i hace a safe spot to hide from the sandstorm.

New-Edwards.

Radio Wave-Aye you there don't stay in that storm. You will be destroyed if you stay there longuer. There a entrance to and underground hidout over here.

It that Yellow suit in moving arround you see it again standing and waithing. there could be no one else to say that put the pilot of that mobile suit.

Plant's

Sakura-No problem i how you one from today. and if it wasen't for you guy's they would have probebly have done something bad to me. So just fallow me.

In leaving the little tavern you take a trip on the Space elevator to go in the central colon of the Marsh-8-City. It take you to Marsh-6-City it the seam colonie but the 6 section. Sakura invite you in her privet appartement.

Sakura- My dad is out right now mostly is on some metting and he talk about important stuff with ZAFT official's. Mostly business man. Hes responsable for some peace that the OZ the ex OMNI and Zaft have been having before the war restarted he alway's tries to make stuff work for both side to work togetter then destroying each others.

Daniel-Is a pretty admired man you father that is. For doing so much for what seam to served for nothing for some people.

Sakura-Some people trives to better them self compared to some that want only to destroyed everything arround them to be right about the power of coordanetor and the naturel right. actuely they are both right but they don't get the FAQ that they need each other to make this world a peacefull place to life.

Daniel-I would like to life in a place like that one day.

Sakura-If you believed in that world then you will and all of use also will. it only need that happy thought and it possible.

She's seam positive that the world will be at peace Coordanetor and Naturel's one day. If they all work togetter has if they contuned on they will only help destroying them self for selfish reason and control of power.

North of the Aberta region

Ali-Wu Fay we have arrived at a village look down there.

You have stop over a clif side and there a little town bigger then the San-Francisco bay town. they are building still up. this place must have been freed from the desasters from the water tsunamy and the fload from the fall of Junius 7 desaster.
Tieria Erde
ZETA Head Master
ZETA Head Master

Pilot profiled
Fotitude Save:
200/200  (200/200)
Will Save:
200/200  (200/200)
Reflexe Save:
200/200  (200/200)

Message  Guest le Lun Avr 21, 2008 6:31 am

" alright ill stay behind you! go!"

engages thrusters and heads towards the other suit.

Invité

Message  Guest le Lun Avr 21, 2008 7:00 am

i roll up the neck on my trench coat as we walk, i also take my gun and hold it close for if something is about to happen. how much further sakura? also daniel, we need to get a message to eridana

Invité

Message  Tieria Erde le Lun Avr 21, 2008 7:23 am

darkstar a écrit:" alright ill stay behind you! go!"

engages thrusters and heads towards the other suit.

When you reach that suit you see some underground passage way wide enough for a mobile suit to entered.

Yellow Mobile suit.

It entered next after you. it a military base hiding under the sand. It big enough to hold more then 5 mobile suit at the time. it a MS underground hangars bay.

But when you see that pilot for the first time you don't event believe it. But it. It you Zaft collegue.

Daniel. But a little differences he seam to be older then he use to be. And event if you didn't sa him for 1 month it impossible to have aged so fast. He has 1 scare on is left eye.

Plant's

Daniel-Just watch what your doing Alistor we don't want to get are self being captured also. And we know nothing about the place they send Eriadna de best for her, me and you is to be calm and take 1 step at the time. anyway they will never killed her she to valuebla alive then dead.

Sakura-You have a friend in danger.

Daniel-Yes a Marsien friend. She help us out on earth and she is also a briet engineer. And we will have to tall you a moment or they other. After hearing you talk about this suit we decided to stried and still some. It doesn't shock or frustre you with us having to do that.

Sakura-They only thing that him frustreted about is that is you do that i may never see you 2 agin and you may get your self killed in doing so. But i agree with you decision something must be done and. I am positived that you 2 can do it.
Tieria Erde
ZETA Head Master
ZETA Head Master

Pilot profiled
Fotitude Save:
200/200  (200/200)
Will Save:
200/200  (200/200)
Reflexe Save:
200/200  (200/200)

Message  Guest le Lun Avr 21, 2008 9:20 am

---thinks to self----
"its daniel but he cant have aged this much, could it be that he is part if this super human experiment? better keep it to myself for the moment".

out loud-----

" thank you, do you have a name? also ive never seen a suit like yours before, what is your organisation?"

Invité

Message  Guest le Lun Avr 21, 2008 9:27 am

mmm, yeah, daniel, whatever we do now we need credits and supplies. i have a few creds and im glad that ive finally got a gun but we're gonners without food and dring. also we'll need more ammo and some tools for getting back our suits, id say our suits are in the same place as where they will be keeping eridana. face it, we need weapons on this one, and men, good strong soldiers to help us get around safely. sakura, since your dad is such an important guy, theres bound to be an armory in your compound, is there any chance we could get some amour or something, just some kind of protection if we do get shot at again.

Invité

Message  Tieria Erde le Lun Avr 21, 2008 7:40 pm

darkstar a écrit:---thinks to self----
"its daniel but he cant have aged this much, could it be that he is part if this super human experiment? better keep it to myself for the moment".

out loud-----

" thank you, do you have a name? also ive never seen a suit like yours before, what is your organisation?"

New-Edward Underground base.

Your inside a hold missile silo where ther enough place for about 5 or 6 MS to entered. it seam equip with cranes and robotic arms to repaire MS.

Daniel-Make your self conferrable where going to be here for a willed. That sand storm is really bad and it only going yo and in maybe 2 day. So just go around grab your self something to eat and get some sleep there nobody to get you here.

He goes in a enterence that seam to be a rest room like a big lounge there nive room. haven if it a underground base it really nice place. A great area to hide anything that you would not want people to find like a MS or weapon.

Plant's

Sakura-Just relaxe and make your self at home my father may past by sometime so i will introduce him to you if he ever come in here.

Daniel-For credit probleme we will have to get are self a job that will alowed use to make her escape possible without involving Sakura and her father. So basicly the best way that i could se possible would be to make application again in Zaft. I know you don`t like that but. look we have a choice. But you can sit this one if you don`t want to.
But it the best way to get close to Eriadna, are suit that have been taken by Zaft and also to gatter info on this new weaponed that Zaft will received.

Sakura-And you can stay here has long that it will take you to do that. It my privet room so i could event let you keep it if i have to go back on earth with my father.

Daniel-Only the Zaft offical and soldier have weapones where lucky to have sneak one hand gun and to have found one from a dead guy. This guy`s know that where with her so they will probably strike again. So we have many thing to worry about then just making Eriadna escape. they will not torture her. You know what it was like in the Gilbratar base where at little care with there prisoner.
Tieria Erde
ZETA Head Master
ZETA Head Master

Pilot profiled
Fotitude Save:
200/200  (200/200)
Will Save:
200/200  (200/200)
Reflexe Save:
200/200  (200/200)

Message  Guest le Mar Avr 22, 2008 1:10 am

"have we met before?"

Invité

Message  Tieria Erde le Mar Avr 22, 2008 1:32 am

darkstar a écrit:"have we met before?"

Daniel-I don't think so. And what is you name. Why are you here alone in the desert.
Tieria Erde
ZETA Head Master
ZETA Head Master

Pilot profiled
Fotitude Save:
200/200  (200/200)
Will Save:
200/200  (200/200)
Reflexe Save:
200/200  (200/200)

Message  Guest le Mar Avr 22, 2008 3:37 am

"oh, im shinta and im kinda lost im looking for new edward base".

Invité

Message  Guest le Mar Avr 22, 2008 3:41 am

i have another idea. we could do some bounty hunting and catch some criminals for rewards...we have all the tools we need and once we have the supplies we could yes, infiltrate zaft.

Invité

Message  Tieria Erde le Mar Avr 22, 2008 3:57 am

Alive a écrit:i have another idea. we could do some bounty hunting and catch some criminals for rewards...we have all the tools we need and once we have the supplies we could yes, infiltrate zaft.

Gm Note-What are you thinking. Didn't i make it clear that they only way to get your self weapone wuold be to become a member of the military and there is no other way.

Well it you lost. Become a bounty hunter hunting what i don't now inside Plant's right got for it if its possible. think about it. That just not possible. Your looking to get your self also captured again and dis time there will be nothing to get you out of there.

Daniel-Do what you want. It not really a briet idea and i will not fallow you in that. If your looking to get your self captured or killed by zadt soldier go a head i will not stop you. But i will not go down with you with such a suicide ideas. if you do that we will not be able to rescue Eriadna we will not be able to get are suit back and we will not be able to still this suit we heard about.

Sakura-I also think it not a good idea. You will not find a job in hunting in the plant's.

New-Edward

Daniel-Well Shinta if you want something to drink just grab your self something in the frige and relaxe. Well your inside the reel new-Edward base. this is a top secret landing strip for Mobile Suit. It where my suit was created also. It was 2 years ago i go my suit out of here. some Zaft soldier wanted to have it for them self. But they would never been able to make it lift of. It as many security feature alowieing only me to pilot it.
Well if where waithing to find the responsable you a little late, There probably dead a long time ago or forgotten.

Daniel grab a remote and active a wide screen to see the news it talk about situation arround the world. There a commite about some battle going on all over the world about mysterieus Mobile Suit unmaned that arrive from space that attack many OZ, ZAFT and ORB base.

News-This Mobile Suit where created in space official from ZAFT and OZ announced that it was a unknow faction cause not the ORB, ZAFT or OZ knows about there point of origined.

Daniel-It concept bush of idiot they made all you weaponed and ammo. They sponsered all the fighting. Hey Shinta what do you think is responsable for the chaos that being going on from the past 10 years on earth.
Tieria Erde
ZETA Head Master
ZETA Head Master

Pilot profiled
Fotitude Save:
200/200  (200/200)
Will Save:
200/200  (200/200)
Reflexe Save:
200/200  (200/200)

Message  Guest le Mar Avr 22, 2008 7:43 am