Will Save:
200/200  (200/200)
Reflexe Save:
200/200  (200/200)

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Message  Guest le Jeu Avr 10, 2008 8:19 am

---i have placed the bomb by the elevator---
while holding the detanator
"ok guys, get the hell out of here, you have two minutes. after that ill start the timer on the bomb for 3 minutes and enter myself. go now and hope to see me on the other side in a few minutes".

-----starts the timer for 5 minutes-------

Invité

Re: Story Archives Of April 2008

Message  Tieria Erde le Jeu Avr 10, 2008 2:46 pm

Darksword a écrit:turn on the computer and lot of words appears..."wat is dis?"

Guerilla

Project Infinity. A conception designed.

ID: XXXG-09SK
Name:Unknow
Pilot:Project 09SK Articifiel Humanoide breading
Reflex: 30/400%
Defense :20/400%
Speed : 50mile/second
Cybernetic :30/100%
Items
1-Zero System
2-Radar jamming system
3-Neo-Bird mode
4-Atmospherique entry and exit capacity.
Energy : Plasma reactor(Infinit energy source
Weapons:
Weapons information
1-Two bouster Shield
2-Two Beam and heated sword(attach to the back)
3-Two laser canon(monted on sholderes)
4- Two vulcan canon

Mobile suit hability description:
1-Multi adjusteble mobile suit with different type of adjustement
2-resistance to the plasma flow and heat source(It means that you could go close to the sun and don't get your self killed.
3-Zero G compresion united(deactivet the Zero system to use it.)
4-Neo mode,Bird, Sub, Tank, Truck, Boat.
5-Water resistance 10 time the normal date of the inpact compresion.
6-space bouster for space flyet capacity.
7-Water movement.

This suite was build to be the best mobile suit in each enviromental situation. it equipe with the best in engine and reactor to make it move. There is no mobile suit that rivaled that speed right now. That mobile suit was created to be a killing machine. Nothing more.

The pilot a prototype human hybread borne from science capacity and advance genetique manipulation, super endurence, life extented time, better cerebral capacity, better learning capacity of a accelerated rate of 10 time the one of a normal human being.

Project name Infinity objectif destroyed and kill all that opposed The Earth Federation during that time.

Condition of the project right know scientiste gone missing and some are dead, project human hybread lost it has been stolen from the complexe. from there the project was a failer cause they never could get a perfect subject like the first prototype. It lost they say dead but some scientiste on the project are certain that this prototype as incorporated a sence of survival inplanted inside by mind manipulation to get it self out of trouble.

Director of the project General James Reid and Professor of the science team Unknow the named are errace it seam that somebody errace all the material concerning the human hybread.

GM note-They information stop here the computer only said deleted or you can't access that information need a level 10ID access.

Randy-Okay the green cell has been taken in. it still a nuclear missile base there still some Nuke. so don't go firering gun on the ground

Zeta

GM note-so darkstar you are staying there okay find with me it you call. But may i remind you that it agains't the RPG rule to died because you want to you as a player may think that your character don't want to life but after seing you play i know that your character would not want to die.(Why do i say that maybe because during the last fight you wanted to retreat during the battle that you just started. It a role play game you can influance you character with you own set of feeling outside the game fallow the rule or i will take control of you character if you don't play well. thats a warning)

Daniel-What do you mean there no where else to go and if it ZAFT that sended that troup where only gone a get killed triing to get back there.

Eriadna-He has made is minde i don't know why i deside to stay here just a mine a go es say hey will join us that in only two second i don't what to it like two different person he has maybe trouble with what appening.

Daniel-It no reason to leave him there. Aye get your self togetter stop craing because you don't like you mobile suit and get in. I have the seam mobile suit then you and you don't se me get a bad attitude.

GM Note to darkstar-The next time i see you talking about you mobile suit trust me it will take time before you get one i don't give stuff to player that wine's and beg. With that type of player him really demanding and i want you to stick to your character profile and sheet cause you don't fallow it if you don't what to play anymore well stop playing. Do take gaming spot that other may enjoi it cause right now your not fallowing what your character would do but what darkstar would do right now it called a bad role-play influancing your character from what appening outside.) for that you get a -200 experience point.(yes i get experience off player that doesn't fallow the role-playe properly it inside the game rule if you didn't know and it one of the first.

GM advice to darkstar-Stop stiing to go after something that not a good way to get the game rolling and going you want a mobile suit well fallow the game. if not well be a solitary mercenary and tried getting your self a mobile suit good luck. But you will have to find it on your own it wont be easy.
Tieria Erde
ZETA Head Master
ZETA Head Master

Pilot profiled
Fotitude Save:
200/200  (200/200)
Will Save:
200/200  (200/200)
Reflexe Save:
200/200  (200/200)

Message  Setsuna F. Seiei le Jeu Avr 10, 2008 5:45 pm

-dam this suit is incredible is way stronger than my mobile suit...who would create a monster like this. i guess that the old men wasn't lying....

"Okay Randy we have no buisness here anymore we know for suirten that the suit were looking for is not here round up the men and lets get ready to leave..."

-i save the information in a disc and placed it inside my shirt....i climb my suit....

"ready men letz continue our search!!!....activating radar!!!!!"
Setsuna F. Seiei
Admin
Admin

Pilot profiled
Fotitude Save:
200/200  (200/200)
Will Save:
200/200  (200/200)
Reflexe Save:
200/200  (200/200)

Message  Tieria Erde le Jeu Avr 10, 2008 9:25 pm

Darksword a écrit:-dam this suit is incredible is way stronger than my mobile suit...who would create a monster like this. i guess that the old men wasn't lying....

"Okay Randy we have no buisness here anymore we know for suirten that the suit were looking for is not here round up the men and lets get ready to leave..."

-i save the information in a disc and placed it inside my shirt....i climb my suit....

"ready men letz continue our search!!!....activating radar!!!!!"

Guerrilla

GM Note-It a class X mobile suit very dangerous to have your almost certain to die if you want to pilot it. there event a zero-g modulator to make anybody piloted it but you can`t bring it to is full potentiel with that kind of systeme. The zero-system is great but you need more will to pilot it to be certain to not lousse your mind with it.

Randy-The ground we have no reading where did you found that door maybe we could search to desert ground for the outside door of this secret hangar.

GM Note-for the player that want to know what does the Cybernetique it stand for AI artificiel intelligente. It advancing the mobile suit data capacity at 100% you can have your mobile suit make decision without you to give it orders it the IA capacity that mean the suit that darksword just found is and maybe the greatess mobile suit in the game right now.

Zeta Gibraltor Base

Eriadna-Where off. But when we reach space we most be prepared to face some ZAFT barrage and check point before being off the hook of the danger zone.

Daniel-I will stand by in my Mobile suit to give us fire support if we ever cross Zaft, Orb or OMNI forces.

Eriadna-The road we take will get us near the plant`s it is certain that Zaft will make a barrage.

Solo Mercenary

Shinta is alone and is mobile suit blow up and the space elevator blow up. during that time there some Mobile suit with somekind of Neo-Tank forme that come in the air strip. They most have been attracted to the explosion.
Some men in blue shirt uniforme and white pant`s come in and cercle Shinta there two mobile suit amming at him at the seam time.

Soldier-In the name of OZ surrender your self to us and come without any ressistance. You will be interrogated and judge by a court to know if you can be judge a friend or a ennemi of OZ.
Tieria Erde
ZETA Head Master
ZETA Head Master

Pilot profiled
Fotitude Save:
200/200  (200/200)
Will Save:
200/200  (200/200)
Reflexe Save:
200/200  (200/200)

Message  Guest le Jeu Avr 10, 2008 10:36 pm

"you dont need your weapons, i shall follow you by my own will."
follows the oz soldiers

Invité

Message  Tieria Erde le Jeu Avr 10, 2008 11:14 pm

darkstar a écrit:"you dont need your weapons, i shall follow you by my own will."
follows the oz soldiers

ZAFT ruines Gilbratar base darkstar

Soldier take Shinta in to OZ autoratise. You have been put in a Cell. you now in what to you seam to be near France closed to the mediteriennien Sea most be Marseille.

OZ France Marseille Chateau Dorne prison darkstar

Your in somekind of Jailed and old building frome the 1890 time maybe event more okay it really old but it really hard event if you tried to get your self out it does nothing to see that during these time if you got your self captured and event now it impossible to get away.

And there a window about 4meter on top of you it seam to be a street cause you see people and hear them talk if you have tried to talk back it doesn`t work.

You past sometime lock-up but the soldier of OZ don`t make there captive starve to deaf they broth you meal everyday for a time that seam to be 3 weak.

But when you think you where left there to die a soldier open the door and ask you to come out.

Soldier-Come it time for you interrogation now. It a formal and security mesure to be certain that your not a corrupted soldier. are troupe when where they found you after receiving a destress signal from the Zaft base we when to investigate and we found you a one and lonely Zaft soldier. Don`t answer me but somebody else will probably ask the seam question if you don`t what to go back in the cell you would be for you best interest to give the right answer. And don`t give falles one are satellite system toke picture of the situation during the first moment the destress was launch to get intel and your little fight with unknow mobile suit with different unit and there escape has been recorder and made in image. Well good luck.

He sayes letting you in a black room where there is only a chair and nothing else but a light bolb that light a spot on the floor everything else is pich black no window you don`t see the wall of the selling above your head. When you where taken in you dd all your stuff removed from you.

Zaft air space Plant`s Marsh city Alive

Eriadna-Okay we have no zaft barrage so i would suggest to make a stop at Marsh city to get some supplies for the voyage we need more full to get there and with the rocket of this shuttle we will not make it.

Daniel-Well don`t look at me i know nothing about zaft operation him just a recrut of one day.

Eriadna-very helpfull but thank for the confidence.

Daniel-well anyway him curios about this unknow mobile suit specialy that there from Zaft and Mars Concept Company. But maybe we could use this. it Athrun ID bag i gave it to me to check up on you when we where in Gibraltor.

Eriadna-He was they other Zeta officer in the Gibraltor base. He ask to help us 3 month ago we didn;t know why so we give him a job to check on Zaft operation. Like he did back in the last war.
Tieria Erde
ZETA Head Master
ZETA Head Master

Pilot profiled
Fotitude Save:
200/200  (200/200)
Will Save:
200/200  (200/200)
Reflexe Save:
200/200  (200/200)

Message  Setsuna F. Seiei le Ven Avr 11, 2008 3:27 am

"the desert huh Randy, okay will give it a shot....ready men letz get ready next destination the desert"
-dam i just hope we dont encounter that suit with a pilot....it took cuz quite a while to reach the desert...but we had finally arrive..."So Randy any ideas were this secret hanger is located?"
Setsuna F. Seiei
Admin
Admin

Pilot profiled
Fotitude Save:
200/200  (200/200)
Will Save:
200/200  (200/200)
Reflexe Save:
200/200  (200/200)

Message  Guest le Ven Avr 11, 2008 7:44 am

chuckles to self

"well ur a bunch of lively people."

goes over to chair and spins it around and sits down on it, tilting it back.

"so, what do ya need ta know?"

just for future referecnce, that was my first time ever in a suit and im a zaft recruit of one day...
i dont know much but still ill try to tell you what evey you want to know".

Invité

Message  Guest le Ven Avr 11, 2008 8:15 am

is there a place to get some suit upgrade at the next stop or buy a hand weapon? i need a new one...

Invité

Message  Tieria Erde le Ven Avr 11, 2008 7:19 pm

Darksword a écrit:"the desert huh Randy, okay will give it a shot....ready men letz get ready next destination the desert"
-dam i just hope we dont encounter that suit with a pilot....it took cuz quite a while to reach the desert...but we had finally arrive..."So Randy any ideas were this secret hanger is located?"

In the desert on top of the New-Edward Base Darksword

Randy-well we need to figure out with distance you have made from the entrence of the underground base and the blast door that you saye you add found. If that suit is that powerfull we better not let it stay here. If Zaft or Oz get it they would masly product that suit and the war will take a bad turn.

The sand most cover the entrence the burning sand must hide it. it may event be berried under a tone of sand and impossible to get.

OZ Marseille France Base Darkstar

Man Voice-So your a Zaft recrut of one day. well you have certainly a naturel mobile suit pilot. It take month and year to master piloting a Zaft mobile suit but you Coordanetor have lost of suprise. But now we what to know what was this mobile suit the black box of each engine were gone by your friend if they are friends. So if you can tell use a little bit more about this unite that attack your base. We could make you go outside under costedy. It only a little lousse that will give you but to get are trust you will need to give more info.

Marsh-8-City Plant's Alive

Eriadna-No can do we must not get the Zaft forcess are location and intention. Low profile Guy's i will allowed you to go in and have a break but that all there is.

Daniel-I know nothing about this area it my second time in space.

Eriadna-If where found we may have to fire are way out of here and people will die from that action not a good idea and Zaft troop will go after use it will be harder then when we fought the IA back on earth and there only the radiance and the hyperion that have space capacity.
Tieria Erde
ZETA Head Master
ZETA Head Master

Pilot profiled
Fotitude Save:
200/200  (200/200)
Will Save:
200/200  (200/200)
Reflexe Save:
200/200  (200/200)

Message  Guest le Sam Avr 12, 2008 1:56 am

"i dont know about those new gundams but the ones which attacked us had the black boxes which i think were AI divices which had programed dodging programs, i dont know i was in a pesant gundam with a laser rifle"

"that all i know"

Invité

Message  Setsuna F. Seiei le Sam Avr 12, 2008 2:03 am

"yur right the gundam and the entrance must be cover with sand...but just talking about it wonthelp us find it...so lets start searcing..."
-the search took all night and we had finally found the door for the entrance....
"okay here it is ...lets go inside guyz...and be aware and dont let your guard down..."
Setsuna F. Seiei
Admin
Admin

Pilot profiled
Fotitude Save:
200/200  (200/200)
Will Save:
200/200  (200/200)
Reflexe Save:
200/200  (200/200)

Message  Guest le Sam Avr 12, 2008 1:31 pm

well daniel, weve had a pretty rough time lately, think we deserve a drink?

Invité

Message  Tieria Erde le Sam Avr 12, 2008 6:22 pm

Darksword a écrit:"yur right the gundam and the entrance must be cover with sand...but just talking about it wonthelp us find it...so lets start searcing..."
-the search took all night and we had finally found the door for the entrance....
"okay here it is ...lets go inside guyz...and be aware and dont let your guard down..."

New-Edward Base Arizone State

It a gigantique blast door but the sand don't help getting to it.

Randy-It impossible to get it oppened we have tried the laser cuters and the blaster it doesnt work i think it and old missile silo it is protected fro nuclear explosion so it doesn't help. If this Mobile suit is really that powerfull the one that created it did a great jod protecting it. We don't have the fire power to make it truth if we used you satelite canon we would destroyed that suit and if it that powerfull it will exploide.Let keep it there and i will send Phil to get reinforcement to secure the Base we would be best to take it over.
We will stai here till the bose will tell use to go anyway you said that you would not leave without that gundam so you will have the possibility to secure it.

Marsh-8-City Plant's Alive

Eriadna-Okay so I will proceded with the supplies and then contact you when it really you guy's just go and take some time off.

Daniel-I don't mind but want about you will you take some time off.

Eriadna-Very chevalerie of you but don't bother with me just go on without me it okay.

Marseille France hotel room in the 7 floor.

Soldier-Well like we promise to you we have taken you out for some air your confiende to this hotel and you may ask to go out somewhere but it may get refused but it depend also on the demand you make.

There a women soldier that is waithing on the balconny and watch over you with a other guy that fallow you everywhere they alway search the room that you go inside.

Women-So is your hotel suites conferrebla. OZ but lot of work to get your self save and secured. To me it like babysiting a child but it a dangerous child that can killed without any remorse.
Tieria Erde
ZETA Head Master
ZETA Head Master

Pilot profiled
Fotitude Save:
200/200  (200/200)
Will Save:
200/200  (200/200)
Reflexe Save:
200/200  (200/200)

Message  Guest le Dim Avr 13, 2008 1:47 am

right then, oh and eridana, can you even just get me a knife? i need some thing or another.

Invité

Message  Guest le Dim Avr 13, 2008 1:48 am

"look, i dont need to go anywhere, if you have plans for me do them and tell me, if not then ill be in my cell meditating".

Invité

Message  Tieria Erde le Dim Avr 13, 2008 5:11 am

Alive a écrit:right then, oh and eridana, can you even just get me a knife? i need some thing or another.

Marsh-8-City Plant's docking port number 13(GM Note-Ouw bad luck number 13 each time you see that number it may have some quest insite that means there something to find out or to do there) Alive

Eriadna-You must go without any weapon the security will get you the moment you have a weapon on you. they have detector for ilegal weapon smogling.

Daniel-Anyway where here to have some fun not to make trouble if we get in to trouble will stille some weapon from the Plant's security and fight them back then. It no probleme

Earth France Marseille darkstar

Women-No problem hey guy's he want to be back in is cell can he.

Soldier-No probleme but you might stai there for a longtime cause where not allowed there with you.

Women-You still want to be back in your cell find with us lest trouble and lest baby-sitting for us. let take him back before he think of something else to get rided of him for good.(It the soldier's talking so don't take it personnaly they responde to your character demande and comment's)

New-Edward Base Arizona state darksword

Randy-Hey so what should we do now there nothing else to do but wait maybe we should investiget more about this blast door maybe we could find out more about that project if we need something special it might give clues to what or who we should get to opened it. We got 3 week top before the chef and more men's come in and help use out.
Tieria Erde
ZETA Head Master
ZETA Head Master

Pilot profiled
Fotitude Save:
200/200  (200/200)
Will Save:
200/200  (200/200)
Reflexe Save:
200/200  (200/200)

Message  Guest le Dim Avr 13, 2008 5:37 am

"thank you"

I sit and meditate for what seems like hours on end.

Invité

Message  Guest le Dim Avr 13, 2008 5:43 am

we head over to the nearest bar.

Invité

Message  Setsuna F. Seiei le Dim Avr 13, 2008 6:02 am

" well andy i really want to get my hands on that mobile suit....so might as well wait for reinforcements..."
-huh fools didnt really thatcame in contact with OZ.....waited for a while for reinforments to arrive
Setsuna F. Seiei
Admin
Admin

Pilot profiled
Fotitude Save:
200/200  (200/200)
Will Save:
200/200  (200/200)
Reflexe Save:
200/200  (200/200)

Message  Tieria Erde le Dim Avr 13, 2008 6:09 am

darkstar a écrit:"thank you"

I sit and meditate for what seems like hours on end.

GM note to Darkstar-Next time you make and action that is delibaratly a conduct made and change because the player what it to be like that i will remove you character from you. Your out of touch and out of place-You play a character that you describle that doesn't give up you just made 3 move that make you go out of you character. darkstar you may not what to do something but you character is not you get your self disconnected from you personnal situation play better if i see that you delibaratly trie to get you character killed or something like that i will remove it from you.

Do i make my self clear. it in the rule's pages that you must not get your self out of play(Example you have made your characted change is way before it appened only because i didn't feel like it. Sorry to have to do that to you but your action inside the game doesn't help you. I don't want to do dis to you but i have no choice but to give you a warning about this and to make you know that you have made a bad role-play by not leaving)Your characted had say that he would have go to space cause he was curios about the IA mobile suit. Alive and my self where there and heard you say it.

Marseil darkstar

Soldier-So got look finding your self a nice way out of here.

Shinta is back in his Cell like he wanted and alone. I woundere if they are only joking about letting him there to routh

Marsh-8-City Plant's Alive.

Daniel-Let's go Alistor. Him starving. Maybe we should tried and get some staff to make repaires we got damage during the fight on earth and i don't have enough knowledge to fixe stuff.

Eriadna-So your off now don't worry about repaire i will take care of it.

Daniel-Thank Eriadna your the best ever. No really him serieuse your a gold mine being able to do all that. You suprise me day by day's.

They arrived finaly at a bar it not like the earth bar with hard music but classical music.

Daniel-Okay you call that a Bar it out of touch and there no life in here.

Women-Sorry Gentil men would you join some lony girl that is in need of some company.

Some Girl with what seam Rosed hair talk to you at your arrival.

New-Edward Darksword

Randy-let set a camp at the entrence of the underground base if we get attack during the night we will be able to get sheltted underground and attack the enemi that come in on foot.

Bob-Should we also check out more the base maybe we miste something out in there.
Tieria Erde
ZETA Head Master
ZETA Head Master

Pilot profiled
Fotitude Save:
200/200  (200/200)
Will Save:
200/200  (200/200)
Reflexe Save:
200/200  (200/200)

Message  Setsuna F. Seiei le Dim Avr 13, 2008 6:17 am

"well there is nothing to check because there is no way of opening the entrance....but yur free to do what u want...commnicate us if anything happens..."

"yo Randy how long is it gonna take for the reinforcements to get here.??????.."
Setsuna F. Seiei
Admin
Admin

Pilot profiled
Fotitude Save:
200/200  (200/200)
Will Save:
200/200  (200/200)
Reflexe Save:
200/200  (200/200)

Message  Guest le Dim Avr 13, 2008 6:18 am

from warning-i thought i was only going to go outside like to a prison compound rite?
sori if i misunderstiood but i didnt think i was out of character because as i am a zen buddhist i meditate to reflect and wait. it was just a way to wait for my trial to come closer or for somthing to happen.

my stomach rumbles and I stop meditating and listening to the sounds from outside.
I stand up and call "hey, can I by chance get somthing to eat please?"

Invité

Message  Guest le Dim Avr 13, 2008 6:19 am

yeah, sure why not, shall we daniel?

Invité

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé